Szczecin, Krygiera / Gawronia
Property area approx: 10 000 m2
Law Title: perpetual usufruct
A property meant for commercial development is the object of the transaction. The property is located in Szczecin at Krygiera Street and Gorzowska Street (under construction). The location benefits from favourable orientation, and the road infrastructure allows for high traffic. The location is situated in close proximity to commercial establishments and newly constructed housing estates comprising of multiple dwelling units developed by Budnex Deweloper, collectively referred to as „Cukrownia apartamenty” [“Cukrownia Apartments”].
• very good orientation,
• located in a high-trade area,
• planned additional commercial and dining establishments in the immediate area,
• excellent communication facilitating traffic flow from both directions,
• large multifamily residential zoning district that is still under construction. Planned number of dwelling units is 700,
• daily volume of traffic on Krygiera Street is 19,000 vehicles,
• catchment area is 17,000 residents within a 5 minute drive.
Lot up to 1 ha
Right of perpetual usufruct
Local Development Plan – yes, (Z.G.9002.UC)